JiKa Aku BuKAN UnTUkMU,BiaRkaN AKu pErGi..UsAh Kau HadIR BerSama BaYaNgMU...

Friday, September 24, 2010

girl...where's ur pride?

stop it!!its a compulsory...

i'm talking to myself...girl,,,where is ur pride?where did u put ur dignity?stop humiliating yourself...stop putting ur pride as low as his feet..you deserve better than this threat.anything you do,it seems like you're humiliatig urself.are you one of the cheap woman overthere?are you too easy to be hurt?do you want losing your friends respect towards you?do you want people to hate you?every answer above are all NO.i dont want.this stubborn heart should be slapped badly.ahhhh....please,,,,please regain your pride back.find back your dignity.its not worth putting my priceless pride only on his feet.thanks to all my friends.for alwiz remembering me who he is and where i stand.i should change it.forget it.must...i must.

this is not my feet,of coursely...just gambar hiasan oka...

0 comments:

Post a Comment